Wine Henri Abelé Brut
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Henri Abelé
- TASTING NOTES: Golden color with greenish reflections. Bubbles of great subtlety and a beautiful and persistent foam crown. A seductive and suggestive aroma that opens to floral notes of acaciay and white hawthorn to then continue with a fruity point of peach and apricot. On the palate the maturity is remarkable and the notes of toasted bread coexist with honey and cinnamon. The finish in the mouth, powerful and expressive, is a distinctive sign of this elegant cuvée and breed.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Henri Abelé
- ORIGIN: France
Buy champagne online Henri Abelé Brut
The work done to create the cuvée Brut without vintage could be compared to that of a Mosaiquist. From a multitude of separately-produced "terroirs", I select the plots to integrate the mosaic. It is a meticulous work in which each piece has to fit into the final work. Reserve wines provide the maturity and the wines of the year, freshness and fruit, to obtain a balanced composition.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also