Wine Heredad H
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Carlos Valero
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red, violet, clean, bright. Nose: Powerful, intense, fruity aromas, black fruit, spicy, breeding notes, toast, fresh notes. Palate: Complex, fleshy, structured, fruit, gentle tannins, fine tannins, elegant.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
It is a Garnacha monovarietal. The fermentation was carried out in stainless steel tanks with temperature control and was raised for 4 months in oak barrels.
It is a great wine, totally recommendable, to buy online with a very good quality-price ratio
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also