Wine Heredad Red
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Carlos Valero
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with ruby sparkles, high intensity. Clean and bright. intense and complex nose. Aromas of red fruits, with spicy notes and toasted wood. Broad palate, balanced, with body and structure, with soft tannins and easy to drink. In retronasal clearly it highlights its barrel aging. expressive and very persistent wine.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
Heredad Red is a monovarietal of the variety Garnacha with grapes coming from selected vineyards planted in altitude.
It performs an aging in American and French oak barrels of 8 months, which contributes a very balanced character to it.
This wine can be bought now online.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Coto de Hayas Viñas del Cierzo Reserva
Campo de Borja