Wine Heredad X
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Carlos Valero
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with ruby sparkles, high intensity, clean and bright. The nose is intense and complex aromas of red fruits with spicy notes and toasted wood. Balanced, broad palate, with body and structure, with soft tannins and easy to drink. In retronasal, again demonstrate the aromas described in nose with balsamic sensations, clearly highlighting its barrel aging.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Now you can buy your Heredad X wine online at the best price.
A highly recommended wine.
Winemaking Heredad X
This wine is a monovarietal of Grenache.
Before being commercialized, Heredad X goes through a brief aging of about 4 months.
Sensations of wine Heredad X
Juicy wine, balanced and very silky
The Carlos Valero winery
We have been distributing wines and spirits for more than 25 years.
Denomination of Origin of Heredad X
The wine designation of origin Cariñena presents an exceptional geographical situation of its vineyards, since it is the connection part of the Ebro Valley with Levante, as well as in full north-south layout that structures the Aragonese territory. Choosing to buy Cariñena wine assures us that we are choosing well, it assures us that we are committed to vineyards with exclusive characteristics. One way to name these wines is to call them; DO Cariñena the wine of the stones.
Cariñena is located in the Ebro Valley, with an extension of 14,388 hectares of vineyards. Being an interior territory, the climate of the area is defined as mild temperate, so that the winters are cold and the summers are very hot. The Cariñena field is an area especially suited for the production of red and rosé wines, as well as natural sweet wines. A meal with friends or a family celebration will be complete if we put a Cariñena wine.
Variety of grapes used in Heredad X
Made with grapes of the 100% Garnacha variety.
From clay soils in the Mezalocha area the natural result of our selection of grapes is a light wine in structure but very complex aromatically.
Wine pairing Heredad X
Recommended to take with roasts, white meats (chicken and turkey) and sausages.
Occasions where it is appropriate Heredad X
In family meals
Price / quality ratio Heredad X
A very interesting price
Degree of alcohol of Heredad X
Graduation of 14.5º.
Ideal consumption temperature of Heredad X
Take it at a temperature of 16º-17º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also