Wine Heredad X
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Carlos Valero
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with ruby sparkles, high intensity, clean and bright. The nose is intense and complex aromas of red fruits with spicy notes and toasted wood. Balanced, broad palate, with body and structure, with soft tannins and easy to drink. In retronasal, again demonstrate the aromas described in nose with balsamic sensations, clearly highlighting its barrel aging.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
This wine is a Garnacha monovarietal. Before being marketed, Heredad X goes through a brief upbringing of about 4 months.
A bottle of wine highly recommended.
- There are still no reviews for this product.