Wine Hizan Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Grupo Casalbor
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with purple hues. High Capa. Good intensity nose with notes of red fruits, jam and a touch of wood aromas cacao.Taninos silky smooth fine wood assemblies
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
Buy wine Hizan Crianza online
Ribera del Duero, 100% tempranillo variety. - Wine made from a maceration of several days, then 15 months in American and French oak barrels and 12 months in bottle under uniform conditions of temperature and humidity. - Note Feature, the memories come oxygenate licorice, cocoa, and chocolates.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also