Wine Hizan Roble
Product Not Avilable
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Casalbor
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color with purple hues. High Capa. Good intensity nose with notes of red fruits, jam and a touch of cocoa wood aromas. Silky smooth tannins and very well assembled with wood
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grupo Casalbor
The Hizan roble is a high quality wine belonging to the Hizan winery of the Casalbor group.
Hizan roble is a wine from Ribera de Duero made with tempranillo grape (tinta del pais).
The hizan roble wine bottle has an exceptional price and its price quality ratio is very high.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also