Wines / Cava / Sparkling / Hola Cava
Wine Hola Brut
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-6º C
- WINERIES: Hola Cava
- TASTING NOTES: VISUAL: Straw yellow with greenish reflections. Persistent and abundant foam. NOSE: Very clean, intense and fresh aromas of white fruits (green apple, grapes and citrus notes) and fermentation (pastries and almonds). PALATE: Harmonious and appetizing in the mouth, very balanced. Complex, delicate, harmonious, with a long structure, freshness and intense fruit aromas.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hola Cava
Buy online cava Hello
Elaboration of Hola Brut
A meticulous selection of grapes is made.
Fermentation: 1st fermentation in stainless steel tanks at
controlled temperature of 16ºC. 2nd fermentation in bottle following the
Aging: 18 months approx. on its lees.
The grapes of Hola Brut
The collection is done manually and mechanically.
Macabeo: 1st week of September. Xarel·lo: 2nd and 3rd week of September.
Parellada: 1st week of October.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Reyes de Aragón Brut Nature El Monje
Cava Blason de Aragón Brut Nature
Brianda de Aragón brut
V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas