Wine Hola Brut
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-6º
- WINERIES: Hola Cava
- TASTING NOTES: VISUAL: Straw yellow with greenish reflections. Persistent and abundant foam. NOSE: Very clean, intense and fresh aromas of white fruits (green apple, grapes and citrus notes) and fermentation (pastries and almonds). PALATE: Harmonious and appetizing in the mouth, very balanced. Complex, delicate, harmonious, with a long structure, freshness and intense fruit aromas.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hola Cava
Buy online cava Hello
Elaboration of Hola Brut
A meticulous selection of grapes is made.
Fermentation: 1st fermentation in stainless steel tanks at
controlled temperature of 16ºC. 2nd fermentation in bottle following the
Aging: 18 months approx. on its lees.
The grapes of Hola Brut
The collection is done manually and mechanically.
Macabeo: 1st week of September. Xarel·lo: 2nd and 3rd week of September.
Parellada: 1st week of October.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also