Wine Hola Brut Nature
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-6º
- WINERIES: Hola Cava
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow with greenish reflections. Persistent and abundant foam. Nose: Very clean, intense and fresh aromas of white fruits (green apple, grapes and citrus notes) and fermentation (pastries and almonds). Mouth: Harmonious and appetizing in the mouth, very balanced. Complex, delicate, harmonious, long structure, freshness and intense fruit aromas.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hola Cava
Buy cava online Hola Brut Nature
Recolecion: Manual and mechanics. Meticulous selection of grapes.
Macabeo: 1st week of September. Xarel·lo: 2nd and 3rd week of September.
Parellada: 1st week of October.
Fermentation: 1st fermentation in stainless steel tanks at
controlled temperature of 16ºC. 2nd fermentation in bottle following the
Aging: about 18 months on its lees.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also