Wine Hola Brut Nature
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Parellada grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-6º
- WINERIES: Hola Cava
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow with greenish reflections. Persistent and abundant foam. Nose: Very clean, intense and fresh aromas of white fruits (green apple, grapes and citrus notes) and fermentation (pastries and almonds). Mouth: Harmonious and appetizing in the mouth, very balanced. Complex, delicate, harmonious, long structure, freshness and intense fruit aromas.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hola Cava
Buy your Hola Brut Nature cava online at the best price.
Elaboration of Hola Brut Nature cava
Fermentation: 1st fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16ºC. 2nd fermentation in the bottle following the Traditional Method.
What kind of cava is Hola Brut Nature
It is a cava with 18 months approx. on its lees.
Pure and natural, without added sugar. Dry, expressive and persistent. Round and complex on the palate, elegant, with a pleasant structure on the palate. Fresh and very fruity. With traditional aroma of green apple, pear and pineapple. Ripe, with notes of almonds.
Hola Brut Nature grapes
Harvesting is done manually and mechanically.
Manual and mechanical. Meticulous selection of grapes. Maccabee: 1st week of September. Xarel·lo: 2nd and 3rd week of September. Parellada: 1st week of October.
Hola Brut Nature cava pairing
To take with fish and seafood as well as with cured cheeses
Degree of alcohol of cava Hola Brut Nature
It has a graduation of 11.5º vol
Drinking temperature of Hola Brut Nature cava
It is recommended to serve at 5º-6º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also