Wine Hola Brut Pink
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-6º
- WINERIES: Hola Cava
- TASTING NOTES: View: Delicate pink color with light violet tones. Thin and persistent bubbles Nose: Predominant aromas of red fruits such as strawberry, blackberry and redcurrant. Citrus and spicy notes. Mouth: Great sensation of freshness that gives way to harmonious fruit notes Fresh and fruity finish
Buy cava online Hola Brut Pink
Manual and mechanical collection
Pinot Noir at the end of August
Macabeo: 1st week of September.
Xarel·lo: 2nd and 3rd week of September.
Fermentation: 1st fermentation in stainless steel tanks at
controlled temperature of 16ºC. 2nd fermentation in bottle following
the Traditional Method.
Aging: 12 months approx. on its lees
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also