Wine Hola Brut Pink
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Xarel.lo grape , Macabeo grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º-6º
- WINERIES: Hola Cava
- TASTING NOTES: View: Delicate pink color with light violet tones. Thin and persistent bubbles Nose: Predominant aromas of red fruits such as strawberry, blackberry and redcurrant. Citrus and spicy notes. Mouth: Great sensation of freshness that gives way to harmonious fruit notes Fresh and fruity finish
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hola Cava
Buy cava online Hola Brut Pink
Manual and mechanical collection
Pinot Noir at the end of August
Macabeo: 1st week of September.
Xarel·lo: 2nd and 3rd week of September.
Fermentation: 1st fermentation in stainless steel tanks at
controlled temperature of 16ºC. 2nd fermentation in bottle following
the Traditional Method.
Aging: 12 months approx. on its lees
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also