Wine Homenaje Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18 º C
- WINERIES: Marco Real
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Well covered cherry red color. Nose: On the nose we find pleasant notes of ripe red fruits that are combined with toasted aromas. Mouth: In the mouth we perceive a great breadth and intensity that makes it a frank and long wine. It also preserves a large amount of fruit that combines harmoniously with a touch of quality wood. It has a friendly and persistent aftertaste
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
You can now buy your Homenaje Crianza wine online at the best wreck.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Wine making Homenaje Crianza
Wine made with grapes from selected vineyards, making the vinification by varieties separately. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at 28ºC, with a maceration of 21 days.
What kind of wine is Homenaje Crianza
The wine is aged in 225-liter French and American oak barrels for 12 months.
The Marco Real Winery
The winery was born in the decade of the 80s.
The grapes with which we make our wines come both from the vineyards of our collaborators and from the 200 hectares that we own. In any case, all the vineyards, approximately 300 hectares, are controlled by our technical team, and harvested at the optimum time of maturation in order to produce high quality wines.
Denomination of Origin of Homenaje Crianza
Located in the DO Rioja, a denomination that dates from the end of the 19th century, but which was not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this appellation of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes that are produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Grape variety used in Homenaje Crianza
Varieties: Tempranillo and Merlot.
Wine pairing Homenaje Crianza
To be served with red meat dishes, game stews and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Homenaje Crianza
At meals with friends and family.
Quality / price ratio Homenaje Crianza
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimal serving temperature Homenaje Crianza
It has an alcoholic graduation of 14º vol. and it is recommended to consume at 18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also