Wine Idrias Abiego
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-18
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: Color: intense ruby with purple reflections. Nose: Intense, perfect assembly between fruit and wood, balsamic sensations and subtle toasted. Mouth: Fresh entry, good balance between fruit and wood. Tasty with a very clean and rounded tannin.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Buy online wine Idrias Abiego
The harvest took place in September. At its entrance in cellar was made destemming and light squeezed. Fermentation was carried out for 10 days at a temperature of 25 ° C with daily pumping. After the alcoholic fermentation, the malolactic fermentation took place in a tank at a temperature of 16ºC. After this in mid-December the wine was passed to European oak barrels (Hungary) where it remained for 8 months. After a slight filtration, it was bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also