Wine Idrias Abiego 2011
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: Born of grapes in ecological process, combines the elegance of the barrel with fruit equally.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
Buy online wine Idrias Abiego
All wines produced at Bodegas Sierra de Guara are bottled entirely on our property, with natural cork, using a system of zero atmosphere to preserve our wines from any external agent. Always in our quest to improve the quality of our product, Bodegas Sierra de Guara use the latest technology to control the grape, from its entry into our warehouses to marketing wine, always in our laboratories under strict rating systems and assessment of the quality levels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also