Wine Idrias Blanco Joven
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: Goes really good with any kind of appetizer, is the perfect wine pairing for good conversation, it is a refreshing and surprising wine. Color: pale greenish yellow with small bubble. Nose: Intense, clean and fresh, notes of white %ower, quince and pear. Palate: Good unctuousness, with notes of melon, very fresh with slight sweetness and nice carbon.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sierra de Guara
Buy online wine Idrias Blanco
Its fruitiness and freshness enhance with citric aromas this white wine of 100% Garnacha Blanca, from Bodegas Sierra de Guara. Being a wine served between 10 and 12 degrees is perfect for all types of salads and entrees.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also