Wines / without GI / White / Sierra de Guara
Wine Idrias Blanco Joven
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: Goes really good with any kind of appetizer, is the perfect wine pairing for good conversation, it is a refreshing and surprising wine. Color: pale greenish yellow with small bubble. Nose: Intense, clean and fresh, notes of white %ower, quince and pear. Palate: Good unctuousness, with notes of melon, very fresh with slight sweetness and nice carbon.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sierra de Guara
Buy online wine Idrias Blanco
Its fruitiness and freshness enhance with citric aromas this white wine of 100% Garnacha Blanca, from Bodegas Sierra de Guara. Being a wine served between 10 and 12 degrees is perfect for all types of salads and entrees.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Batan de Salas Blanco
Lorenzo Cachazo verdejo