Wine Idrias Chardonnay
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6-8
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Lemon yellow with golden highlights. Nose: citrus notes of apple and tropical fruit of grapefruit and mango. Mouth: Clean, long and voluminous. Perfect balance between acidity and alcohol. Food pairing: Ideal with a good ham, mixed salads, seafood, land and sea snails, exotic dishes or even birds and fish some texture (sauces).
Buy online chardonnay wine
A genuine process of elaboration and a controlled rest in barrel make of it a singular wine, very aromatic. 3 Months in Oak Barrel. A white chardonnay very aromatic, with a good acidity-alcohol balance.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also