Wine Idrias Sevil
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-18
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Cherry red with violet tones and during its early years. Nose: Intense, with an elegant assembly between fruit and wood, emphasizing ripe aromas of black fruit and minerals like flint. Palate: Intense, long and tasty with a nice tannin on the palate, and a fine and lasting aftertaste. Food pairing: A perfect with roast and braised wine. Also red meat dishes, sausages and strong cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Idrias Sevil presents cherry red color with violaceous tones, complex, deep, and elegant. They emphasize their ripe aromas of black and mineral fruits. A very elegant wine, as Joan Milá has accustomed us. A red that, after performing the malolactic fermentation in storage, rests patiently for 16 months in new barrels of Central European oak.
The result is a bottle of wine intense, sweet, balanced and with great potential of guard. Aged for 16 months in new barrels of Central European oak.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also