Wine Idrias Sevil 2007
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Sierra de Guara
- TASTING NOTES: Guinda picota muy intenso. Aroma de buena intensidad, con madera muy tostada en primer plano y fruta negra muy madura, cacao, mentolados y balsámicos. En boca es de cuerpo medio, con buena acidez, fresco, sensaciones frutales (cerezas), chocolate y un buen final. 263/5000 Very intense cherry pickle. Aroma of good intensity, with very toasted wood in the foreground and very mature black fruit, cocoa, menthol and balsamic. In the mouth it is medium-bodied, with good acidity, fresh, fruity sensations (cherries), chocolate and a good finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sierra de Guara
The wine bottle
Idrias Sevil presents cherry red color with violaceous tones, complex, deep, and elegant. They emphasize their ripe aromas of black and mineral fruits. A very elegant wine, as Joan Milá has accustomed us. A red that, after performing the malolactic fermentation in storage, rests patiently for 16 months in new barrels of Central European oak. The result is an intense wine, sweet, balanced and with great potential of guard. Aged for 16 months in new barrels of Central European oak.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also