Wines / Somontano / Red / Monclus
Wine Ines de Monclus Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: Monclus
- TASTING NOTES: View: concentrated cherry red color, of great intensity. Nose: Aromatic range of blackberries, blackberries, currants, truffles and cedar with a great abundance of phenolic compounds, color and tannins, which ensure a greater structure and a better evolution of the wine. Mouth: Fresh and dry feeling in the mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Monclus
- ORIGIN: Barbastro-Spain
You can now buy your Inés de Monclus Crianzaal wine online at the best price.
Inés de Monclus Crianza wine making
Red elaborated mainly with our great national variety, Tempranillo, of early maturation and great adaptation to the cold and elevated zones
What type of wine is Inés de Monclus Crianza
A upbringing with character, tasty and balanced, with an excellent fruit load well assembled with wood
Designation of origin of Inés de Monclus Crianza wine
This denomination of Somontano Origin, is of cold winters and hot summers. In addition, in spring and autumn sudden changes in temperature are frequent.
The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
These wines usually have very good graduation, and perfect acidity. They are usually fruity.
Variety of grapes used in Inés de Monclus Crianza wine
Varieties: Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon
It comes from vineyards with an average age of 20 years located on sandy loam.
Pairing wine Inés de Monclus Crianza
To take with poultry, red meat, stews, game, sausages, cured cheeses.
Occasions in which this Inés de Monclus Crianza wine is appropriate
Meals with friends and how it came from tapas.
Quality / price ratio of Inés de Monclus Crianza
Good value for money
Inés de Monclus Crianza alcohol degree
Graduation of 13th vol.
Optimum serving temperature of Inés de Monclus Crianza
It is recommended to take at a temperature between 18ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
12 Lunas Tinto
Abadia del Temple Crianza