Wines / Navarra / White / Irache
Wine Irache Blanco 1891
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Irache
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow color, with greenish, bright and bright flashes. Nose: Pleasant aromas of great intensity, banana, hay, with hints of fennel, pineapple, grapefruit and mango. Mouth: Excellent point of acidity alcohol that gives a pleasant sensation of freshness, citrus touches. Good persistence
- BARREL AGING: 3 months in French oak barrels
- MARK / PRODUCER: Irache
You can now buy your Irache Blanco 1891 wine online at the best wreck.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Irache Blanco 1891 wine
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
What type of wine is Irache Blanco 1891
Young chardonnay grape wine with 3 months aging in French oak barrels.
The winery Irache
Bodegas Irache is one of the oldest wineries in Navarra. It was founded in the year 1891 although in the tenth century the Benedictine monks, who inhabited the monastery annex, made wines in the same lands, well-known wines that served as food and cure for the pilgrims of the Camino de Santiago.
Designation of origin Irache Blanco 1891
It belongs to the DO Navarra. It extends from the south of Pamplona to the Ebro river basin.
One of the main characteristics that define the D.O. Navarra is the great diversity of landscapes and climates that covers the 100 km of extension from north to south.
The Atlantic, continental and Mediterranean climates converge in its area.
Grape variety used in Irache Blanco 1891
Varieties: 100% chardonnay
Pairing wine Irache Blanco 1891
Pairing with seafood and white fish, cold snacks.
Occasions in which Irache Blanco 1891 is appropriate
As a snack and tapas
Value for money Irache Blanco 1891
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimum service temperature Irache Blanco 1891
It has an alcoholic graduation of 13.5º and it is recommended to consume at 6º-8º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Marco Real Blanco Roto
Viña Zorzal Chardonnay
Pago de Cirsus Chardonnay
Sommos Roble Chardonnay