Wine Isabena rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º
- WINERIES: Bal D'isabena
- TASTING NOTES: Rosé wine of intense color strawberry with a bluish tinge. The nose is a dense wine with aromas of red fruit and candied. His fat mouth out in making it a delicious and persistent wine.
wine bottle from Merlot and 50% Cabernet Sauvignon. The maceration lasts for several hours to extract maximum fruit aromas.
Following the bleeding, a static settling takes place before the beginning of the fermentation at low temperatures. Ideal for all types of foods, cheese, meat or fish.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also