Wine Jaros Reserva Familia
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jaro
- TASTING NOTES: It has been aged for 18 months in French oak and has complemented its phase after aging in bottle for a minimum of 3 years. Intense and elegant nose, with aromas of red fruit jam and vegetable balsamic sensations. The palate is balanced and fine, with a long run where you stopped the fruity, floral and spicy nuances finish. Long and pleasant aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Buy online Jaros wine
The Osborne family wants to transmit with this wine a more classic style in the way of understanding the wines of the Ribera del Duero. The grape used is 100% Tinto Fino Villa The kiñón and old vines.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also