Wine Javier Ruiz Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º C
- WINERIES: Javier Ruiz
- TASTING NOTES: View: bright, straw yellow color with greenish hues. Nose: high aromatic intensity, with a background of exotic fruits. Mouth: dry and tasty with a sweet and long-lasting entry. balanced acidity
- MARK / PRODUCER: Javier Ruiz Verdejo
- ORIGIN: Villanueva del Duero- Valladolid
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Javier Ruiz Verdejo wine online at the best price.
Winemaking Javier Ruiz Verdejo
Soft pressing to extract the must and controlled fermentation at low temperature.
Maturation on its lees for 3 months.
The Javier Ruiz winery
The winery is located in Villanueva de Duero, within the Rueda Denomination of Origin. It perfectly combines tradition and innovation, with the most advanced technology in the production of white wines. For this we use Verdejo grape, a variety of great quality and strong roots in the area.
Our wines are a small tribute to a family that has always enjoyed living and working in the fields.
Grape variety used in Javier Ruiz Verdejo wine
Variety: 100% vedejo
Soil: Stony and sandy with great drainage.
Javier Ruiz Verdejo wine pairing
To take with fish, shellfish, soups, salads and cheeses
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also