Wine J.F. Arriezu (ecológico)
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Jfarriezu
- TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Color intense straw yellow with green highlights. Clean, bright and very well presented Nose: medium intensity, with a marked varietal character. Stresses the notes of white fruit pome (apple and pear) well combined with herbaceous and balsamic notes (fennel, anise and hay.), Mineral finish, which gives finesse and elegance. Palate: Fresh, rich in nuances Boca. Verdejo good expression that extends to the end. Structured with a pleasant acidity. Anise and mineral aftertaste.
Wine recommended to take in summer, and to cool in hot days. A wine coming from the great green grape that stands out for its frecura and its volume.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also