Wine Jordan de Asso Brut Nature
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape , Chardonnay grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Jordan de Asso
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow colour with steely tinges. Fine, well developed bubble, settling in abundance on the surface. Complex aromas, particularly of citrus and pale fruits with a hint of refined confectionery in the background. Lively on the palate with elegant subtlety, it flows freshly with just the right degree of acidity, bringing out citrus fruits once more, blended with quince and white grape skins Serve at: 6-7 °C, preferably in a Champagne flute or saucer.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Jordan de Asso
buy cava online
Fermentation time: 2 weeks Type of fermentation: without malolactic Fermentation temperature: 15. Gastronomy: Fish, carpaccio or marinated, roasted kabratxo, golden in mushroom sauce, bouillabaisse, cod-pil pil. Poultry, potato salad with hazelnut vinaigrette, quail in pickled. Crustaceans in general.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also