Wine Jordan de Asso Brut Nature
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape , Chardonnay grape
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-7º C
- WINERIES: Jordan de Asso
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow colour with steely tinges. Fine, well developed bubble, settling in abundance on the surface. Complex aromas, particularly of citrus and pale fruits with a hint of refined confectionery in the background. Lively on the palate with elegant subtlety, it flows freshly with just the right degree of acidity, bringing out citrus fruits once more, blended with quince and white grape skins Serve at: 6-7 °C, preferably in a Champagne flute or saucer.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Jordan de Asso
You can now buy your sparkling wine from Jordan de Asso Brut Nature online at the best price
Making of Jordan de Asso Brut Nature wine
Fermentation time: 2 weeks Fermentation type: without malolactic Fermentation temperature: 15th
What kind of wine is Jordan de Asso Brut Nature
Sparkling wine with a residence time on the lees of 24 months.
Jordan de Asso winery
Jordán de Asso is a century-old winery recovered and reactivated by its current owners, the Guelbenzu-Solsona family. It is also the name of the wines that are produced there, in a decided commitment to quality and creativity. Own vineyards, native varieties and others planted specifically to obtain round and interesting “coupages”, facilities with the latest technology, strict environmental controls and an authentic obsession to prioritize excellence over quantity define Jordán de Asso and its new wines. We are facing a limited and artisanal production: a prize for those who can afford to choose.
Denomination of Origin of Jordan de Asso Brut Nature
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a variety of grape, the Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Grape varieties used in Jordan by Asso Brut Nature
Varieties: Macabeo (90%), Chardonnay (10%)
Harvest: Held at the end of August
Jordan de Asso Brut Nature pairing
To take with escados, in carpaccio or marinated, roasted kabratxo, bream in mushroom sauce, bouillabaisse, cod pil-pil. Poultry, pigeon thigh salad with hazelnut vinaigrette, pickled quail. Crustaceans in general.
Degree of alcohol of Jordan de Asso Brut Nature
It has an alcohol degree of 11.5º vol.
Jordan de Asso Brut Nature serving temperature
Consume at a temperature of 6-7 ºC, preferably in a Champagne or flute type glass.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also