Wine Jordan de Asso Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Jordan de Asso
- TASTING NOTES: Deep violet colour. Ripe dark soft fruit on a toasty, spicy, slightly smoky background. Elegant on the palate, with marked liquorice and balsamic notes, well supported by substantial tannin content. The degree of acidity is just right and provides balance and freshness, making for a smooth mid-palate and guaranteeing good evolution in the bottle. Spicy (laurel, pepper) and balsamic notes appear once more in the aftertaste. This wine should be gently swilled and taken at a leisurely pace.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Jordan de Asso
Buy Cariñena wine online
Maceration time: 3 weeks Fermentation time: 10 days Type of fermentation: alcoholic and malolactic in stainless steel tank. Fermentation temperature: 28 º. Aging:
Permanence in wood: 6 months in French and American oak barrels
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also