Wines / Getariako Txakolina / White / K 5
Wine K Pilota
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Hondarrabi Zuri grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Getariako Txakolina
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,45º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: K 5
- TASTING NOTES: View: bright, clean and crystalline. Pale greenish yellow with lemon-colored sparkles. Nose: High intensity, with notes of a reineta apple. Notes of white flowers such as chamomile, as well as critics such as grapefruit and lime. Mouth: round and glyceric with fresh character.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: k-pilota/K 5
- ORIGIN: Aia-Zarautz-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Now you can buy your txakoli K Pilota wine online for the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Winemaking K Pilota
At least 5 months on its lees in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
What kind of wine is K Pilota
Fresh and round wine, with citrus notes of grapefruit and lime.
The K 5 Winery
Bodega K5 is located in the municipality of Aia, 9 km. Zarautz, in a wonderful enclave located 300 meters above sea level, surrounded by 15 hectares. of spectacular hillsides of vineyard and a forest of chestnut, oak and beech trees.
Denomination of origin K Pilota
It belongs to the denomination of origin Chacolí de Getaria-Getariako Txakolina.
The production area of ??the wines covered by the Txakoli Designation of Origin of Getaria is concentrated mainly in land located in the municipalities of Aia, Getaria and Zarautz, recently extending to the entire territory of Gipuzkoa.
Two native varieties, the Hondarrabi Zuri, and the Hondarrabi Beltza.
Variety of grapes used in K Pilota
Varieties: 100% Hondarrabi Zuri
Our vineyards, 100% Hondarrabi Zuri, grow in exclusive conditions of soil and climate. The soil is granite with slate schists that provides mineral and elegant notes.
Wine pairings K Pilota
Ideal for snacks and light meals: tapas, sushi, seafood, fish and white meats.
Occasions where K Pilota is appropriate
As an aperitif and tapas
Value / price ratio K Pilota
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimum service temperature K Pilota
It has an alcohol content of 11.45º and it is recommended to consume at 6º-8º
Awards and distinctions of K Pilota
Peñin Guide: 90 *****
Silver Medal, Lyon 2017
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Torrelongares blanco macabeo
Clave de Sol chardonnay
Glárima de Sommos Blanco Joven
Principe Azul Frizzante Verdejo