Wine La Bienquerida
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Losada Vinos de Finca
- TASTING NOTES: La Bienquerida is a small vineyard Mencia and other varieties little known. In the past the vineyard most desired by the locals, by the strong personality of its wines. Almost ready to go, today was recovered by Losada Vinos de Finca. It shows the combination of a unique vineyard, variety and man.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
Buy online La Bienquerida wine
Product Details La Bienquerida is a small vineyard of mencía and other varieties little known. In the past the vineyard most desired by the locals, for the strong personality of its wines. Almost about to disappear, today has been recovered by Losada Finca Wines. It shows the combination between a singular vineyard, the variety and the man.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also