Wine La Motito
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5 vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: medium roast red fruit, sweet tannins, freshness and mineral, perfect for pairing with starters.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vinos Divertidos
- ORIGIN: Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy La Motito red wine at the best price
wine bottle the Red Wine La Motito Vintage has the Denomination of Origin Calatayud.
La Motito wine making
It is made with the Garnacha grape varieties 75% and Tempranillo 25%, with a slight passage of 2 months in French oak barrels. The soil is clayey and is grown in glass at almost 1000 meters high.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also