Wine La Motito
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5 vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: medium roast red fruit, sweet tannins, freshness and mineral, perfect for pairing with starters.
- BARREL AGING: 2 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vinos Divertidos
- ORIGIN: Spain
wine bottle the Red Wine La Motito Vintage has the Denomination of Origin Calatayud. It is made with the Garnacha grape varieties 75% and Tempranillo 25%, with a slight passage of 2 months in French oak barrels. The soil is clayey and is grown in glass at almost 1000 meters high.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also