Wine La Moto Blanco Macabeo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11º C
- WINERIES: Vinos Divertidos
- TASTING NOTES: In the nose it has aromas of tropical fruit. In the mouth it tastes sweet Tannin, freshness and mineral. Pairing: Processed meats and spoon dishes.
- MARK / PRODUCER: La Moto/Vinos Divertidos
- ORIGIN: Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy online La Moto Blanco Macabeo
The Macabeo grape variety is used for white wines with an acid touch, produces a pale and light wine. Traditionally it is mixed with xarel·lo and Parellada to make cava but it is also a basic variety of white La Rioja.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also