Wine La Petite Agnes 2014
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Priorat
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos de Cal Grau
- TASTING NOTES: Sight:Ruby / opaque nose:Fruity aromas / ripe red fruit / berries / mineral notes / slate / smoky / licorice Boca:Fresh / good acidity / velvety tannins / polished tannins / floral / mineral notes / fruity notes
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Buy online Priorat wine
La Petite Agnes is a young coupage of Garnacha and Cariñena from the Finca La Solana. It stands out because of its high aromatic intensity. It is a balanced and expressive wine, a faithful reflection of the Priorat's territory. An elegant interpretation of the Priorat. It is prepared equally with garnacha and cariñena. Born in Finca La Solana, in a project that is knowing how to get the best of this extreme area.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also