Wine La Pinaleta barrica
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Camino de La Piedra
- TASTING NOTES: It is a wine of Villa, since grapes are sourced from vineyards in the Rioja town of Fuenmayor. After selecting and processing them proceeded to give aged in new and second year French oak barrels for 1 - 2 months. The nose has aromas of fruits of the forest with soft hints of spicy oak. The palate is broad and balanced, with a full step of ripe red fruit and an elegant aftertaste where the primary aromas of the Tempranillo Rioja are perceived.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
La Pinaleta wine online shop
Vineyards Camino de la Piedra is the winemaking project that the Osborne - Osborne family has started in the heart of La Rioja, specifically in the famous Rioja town of Fuenmayor, to produce a wine that expresses in a certain way the typical vineyards of a town specific. For this they have the help of the Montaña family, expert winemakers and whose historical relationship with the world of wine goes back to 1910. Borja Osborne and Oscar Montaña have been friends for years, from this friendship the wine "La Pinaleta" is born and The Osborne family - Osborne elaborates in the Wineries of the Mountain.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also