Wine Laminero Garnacha
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Vinear
- TASTING NOTES: View: cherry red, clean and bright. Nose: It has complex aromas of ripe black and red fruit (such as blackberry and blueberries), with notes of toast and spices typical of the wood. Mouth: it is fresh, voluminous, round and balanced. Long and persistent.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
You can now buy your Laminero Garnacha wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Laminero Garnacha
Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature.
What kind of wine is Laminero Garnacha
Wine aged for 4 months in French oak barrels
Grupo Vinear, a young Zaragoza company specialized in the distribution of wines in Hospitality and Catering, joins Bodegas Ruberte to create its first wine under its own brand.
Denomination of Origin of Laminero Garnacha
El Campo de Borja is located in the northwest of the province of Zaragoza, 60 km from the capital.
It is a transition zone between the mountains of the Iberian System and the Ebro Valley.
It comprises the Somontano del Moncayo and extends along the Valle del
Huecha river and the so-called Llanos de Plasencia.
Side. Campo de Borja treasures among its wines authentic jewels in which the “Garnacha” variety reaches all its splendor.
Grape variety used in Laminero Garnacha
Variety: 100% Garnacha
Selected vineyards with no less than 20 years of age.
Laminero Garnacha wine pairing
To take with red, roasted and grilled meats. Ham and cheeses
Occasions in which Laminero Garnacha is appropriate
In celebratory meals and meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Laminero Garnacha
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Laminero Garnacha
14.5 vol. graduation
Optimum serving temperature of Laminero Garnacha
We recommend enjoying it at a temperature of 16 ° -18 ° C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also