Wine Las Pizarras
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Viñedos del Jalón
- TASTING NOTES: View: Red Picota layer Alta. Nose: Floral (Violet), orange blossom, spices and cut grass. Taste: ripe cherry flavor that fills the mouth, very good body and structure, with very balanced tannins and pleasant aftertaste. Gastronomy: Perfect for a wide range of food matches including cured ham, stews, game and meats in general.
- BARREL AGING: 1 months
Las Pizarras online wine shop
It is a monovarietal made with Garnacha from 70-100 year old vineyards, planted at an altitude of 700 - 1,000 meters, in the municipalities of Acered, Alarba and Castejón de Alarba. The plots, located on slopes, have slate and quartzite floors, which provide a pronounced terroir character, with very strong mineral notes. The grapes are selected in the field. The harvest is done by hand, in boxes and at the optimum moment of maturation of each plot, during the second week of October. The grapes were fermented between 25-28 ° C. They were discovered at 20 days.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also