Wine Letargo Tempranillo Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo blanco grapes
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º C
- WINERIES: D. Mateos
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw yellow with greenish reflections, clean and bright. Nose: Fresh, intense. Stone fruit notes (peach, Paraguayan, nectarine) combined with citrus aromas (lemon and grapefruit) and a balsamic base reminiscent of basil. Palate: Fresh, with mastery of citrus and stone fruits, generating a very pleasant sensation of acidity. Very long finish thanks to very elegant bitters
- MARK / PRODUCER: Letargo/D. Mateos
- ORIGIN: Aldeanueva de Ebro-La Rioja
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Letargo Tempranillo Blanco wine online at the best price
Elaboration of the wine Letargo Tempranillo Blanco
Destemming of the grapes. Gentle pressing of the grapes to obtain the must. Settling and clarificationof the must. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks. at temperaturecontrolled 17ºC. Clarification and filtering of the wine. Stabilizationand bottled.
What type of wine is Letargo Tempranillo Blanco
Wine without aging, and fresh in the mouth.
The D. Mateos Winery
Current facilities with modern technology.
Important barrel park with a high percentage of renewal year after year.
Barrels from France (Allier, Tronçais, Nevers, Bertranges, Jupilles) and the USA. (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Missouri). 300 l barrels for whites.
Varieties of grapes used in Letargo Tempranillo Blanco wine
Variety: 100 Tempranillo white
Vines up to 70 years old. Pitches in glass, cared for from pruning to the most exquisite selection of grapes, where it is separated according to the wine that is decided to be made, because the best intention comes from the details, from four farms with a well-defined character.
Wine pairing Letargo Tempranillo Blanco
Baked fish, seafood, salads, rice and stir-fried pasta. Ideal as an aperitif.
Occasions for drinking Letargo Tempranillo Blanco wine
Ideal as an aperitif.
Alcohol content of Letargo Tempranillo Blanco wine
It has an alcohol content of 12.5º vol.
Serving temperature of the Letargo Tempranillo Blanco wine
It is recommended to consume at 8º-12º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also