- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- TASTING NOTES: Wine cherry red color and high layer. Frank nose with notes of ripe forest fruits and spicy sensations of time in oak toast. There are minerals and earthy aromas, with feelings of snuff, balsamic and pencil. The palate is broad, fruity with good pace and path, accompanied by a good acidity that makes it fresh and very nice until a lasting fruity aftertaste. Retronasal intense and elegant, with typical aromas of Mencia.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- ORIGIN: Spain
wine bottle made with Mencía from the Finca Valdetruchas, which gives a wine in which stand out the notes of mature forest fruit on mineral, balsamic and earthy sensations. Wide red, with very good travel and pleasant acidity.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also