If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Victoria
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red, intense, bright, purple highlights Nose: Powerful, high intensity, fruity aromas, candied fruit, black fruit, red fruit, blackberries, raspberry, balsamic notes, spicy notes, pepper, cloves, mineral notes, graphite, toasted notes, coffee, cocoa, vanilla, dairy notes Mouth: Meaty, sweet, silky, powerful tannins, ripe tannins, good acidity, balanced, bulky, complex, elegant, long, persistent
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Victoria
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
You can now buy Longus wine online at the best price
Longus is a red wine that ferments in French oak vats and is then passed to new French oak barrels, where it performs malolactic fermentation and ages for 18 months.
Variety of grapes: Cabernet sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also