Wine Loriñon Crianza
Stock: 99 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pagos del Camino
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright, translucent color with a medium layer Nose: Floral aroma (raspberries and violets), sweet spices, creamy oak, fine cocoa Mouth: The palate is tasty, smooth, sweet to the touch, fresh finish, aftertaste in three textures (fruity, acidic and spicy).
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pagos del Camino
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Loriñon Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Loriñon Crianza wine
Made with grapes from our own vineyards and those controlled by the winery, Loriñon is the result of traditional and environmentally friendly viticulture.
What type of wine is Loriñon Crianza
Aged for 14 months in American and French oak barrels, it remains in the bottle for a minimum of 6 months before being released to the market.
The Pagos del Camino winery
At Pagos del Camino we trust in traditional, natural and environmentally friendly viticulture. A winery philosophy that makes a difference and makes our wines a benchmark of quality.
Denomination of origin Loriñon Crianza
Located in the DO Rioja, a designation that dates back to the end of the 19th century, but was not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha ink, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana ink.
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and, above all, they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Grape varieties used in Loriñon Crianza
Varieties: 85% Tempranillo, 10% Garnacha and 5% Graciano
Grapes from our own vineyards
Traditional and environmentally friendly viticulture
Loriñon Crianza wine pairing
With meats and sausages. Cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Loriñon Crianza is appropriate
In all types of meals and celebrations.
Quality/price ratio Loriñon Crianza
A price appropriate to its quality.
Alcohol level of Loriñon Crianza wine
He has a graduation of 13th. Vol.
Optimal serving temperature of Loriñon Crianza
Its temperature to fully savor it is 15º-17º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also