Wine Los Cantos Crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Finca Torremilanos
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense purple wine with a medium high layer. Nose is frank, with floral notes and red fruits. These aromas are accompanied with spicy touches. Mouth: it is broad, silky and balanced, with a polished tannin and a persistent finish. Saline sensations and depth given by the presence of the grape and the vineyard in the wine, due to the respect of its nature in the field and in the elaboration.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Finca Torremilanos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Now you can buy your Los Cantos Crianza wine online at the best price.
Los Cantos Crianza, a red wine with tradition and modernity.
Special features of the wine:
Production of Los Cantos Crianza
Maceration of 10 days.
Fermented with the own yeasts of the harvest and of the grape.
Fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is Los Cantos Crianza
Red wine aged for 12 months in a 225-liter French and American oak cask.
The winery of Los Cantos Crianza
Finca Torremilanos winery. Committed to the environment, all the wines of our winery are organic and are made following the principles of sustainable agriculture.
The wine tradition of Torremilanos dates back to 1903, although it is in 1975 when the Peñalba López family acquired the estate.
Convinced of the quality of our autochthonous grape, the variety Tempranillo and connoisseurs of the art of viticulture. All the vineyards are located in the mountains bordering the winery and are cared for following a philosophy of respect for the environment that certifies all the wines of the Torremilanos Winery as organic
Denomination of origin of Los Cantos Crianza
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Los Cantos Crianza
Wines made with grape varieties Tempranillo 95% and Merlot 5%
Finca Torremilanos currently has 200 hectares of vineyards. The place is varied in terms of land composition, orientation, altitude and microclimate. Our vineyards are heterogeneous and are composed of different plots in the surroundings of Torremilanos.
The vineyards are located on the southern margin of the Douro River at an altitude of 800 to 900 meters. Rainfed agriculture cultivating the vineyards without herbicides or insecticides following the criteria of biodynamic agriculture.
100% organic and biodynamic agriculture
Average age of the vineyard: 35 years.
Vineyards in trellis with simple Guyot pruning, double cord and glass.
Grapes picked by hand. Selected harvest.
Ecological and biodynamic certified production
Wine pairing Los Cantos Crianza
With all kinds of red meat, roasted. and legumes
Occasions in which this wine is appropriate Los Cantos Crianza
For gifts and in significant events.
Quality / price ratio of Los Cantos Crianza
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Los Cantos Crianza
He came with 14th alcohol graduation.
Ideal drinking temperature of Los Cantos Crianza
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.