Wine Lucero del Alba Roble old
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º
- WINERIES: Cruz de Alba
- TASTING NOTES: Picota dark with pink trim. Aromas of red fruits and licorice. Tannin is quite present and shows flavors of red fruits, cloves, bitter chocolate and roasted pine nuts. A slightly acidic step leaves a long and fresh aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cruz de Alba
It is 100% made from the 100% Tempranillo variety. The vineyards are in Pago de los Hoyales, a 40-hectare estate, in the municipality of Padilla del Duero, near Peñafiel. Its elaboration is realized, after a maceration and traditional fermentation, the wine realizes a breeding of 6 months in barrels of American and American oak. In order to finish rounding the wine, it spends a few more months of aging in the bottle
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also