Wine Lur Reserva
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º
- WINERIES: El Conjuro del Ciego
- TASTING NOTES: View: live cherry color Nose: floral sensations, raspberry and blackberry. On the palate: round and friendly wine with silky tannins
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Online store wine Lur
Tempranillo grape monovarietal wine. The grape comes from strains of an age of more than 80 years, grown in glass.
Its maceration takes place in French oak barrels for 14 months. Subsequently, another twelve months passes in the bottle.
Elegant and fresh wine. It transmits its solera of 14 months aging
It is a wine to take roasts and red meats. It is also taken with strong cheeses.
It is recommended to open one hour before consuming it and keep it at an ideal temperature.
Buy on the internet Lur Reserva
- One of the great discoveries of the last years in La Rioja
Other customers also