Wine Manso Barrica
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Asenjo&Manso
- TASTING NOTES: Red pillory, active, middle layer. Aromas of raspberries and cherries. Memories spicy like cloves, nutmeg and white pepper. Evokes rosemary and hawthorn. Fresh with oiliness that provides volume. Polished tannins and fair balance between fruit and wood.
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Buy online wine from Ribera del Duero
The youngest wine from the winery, already shows the character of this, much fruit with subtle touches of wood, make him a very seductive young man. Vineyard: own vineyard, 100% tempranillo, aged between 15 and 20 years. Aging: 3 months in French oak barrels.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also