Wine Mar de Frades
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Mar de Frades
- TASTING NOTES: Color lemon yellow, and green with golden flecks and bright reflection of lime skin. The nose of pome fruits like green apple and pear especially blanquilla appear; all about a subtle and persistent floral background. In the mouth the tour is spirited, leaving a fresh feeling, with continuity that made the nasal phase (flowers and green fruits to mature ....). The final step is saline, with mineral notes and a memory of ginger mixed with feelings of lychees and other exotic fruits.
Buy online wine albariño
The grapes harvested ripe, crossing selection belts where bunches are not "perfect" are separated. Thus we get even more difficult years, we are very high quality. In vintage 2013, between 8 and 10% of the grapes coming from the field were removed in this process. The selected grapes were macerated for periods of between 10 and 20 hours depending on the game, obtaining aromatic, clean and high potential musts. Fermentations, slow and controlled, combined acidity, slightly higher than in the previous harvest, has moved to wines giving a special vividness, reminding one of the best vintages of the last decade Albariño.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also