- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: Marboré is a wine of great intensity of color and violet tones. Powerful nose with great complexity where the aromas of red fruits, pastries, toasted wood and bitumen coexist with other spices (pepper and cloves), milk and chocolate. The palate is tasty with a surprising volume that remains throughout the tasting. The wood appears fused with the fruit and tannin wrapped with an excellent quality. Very persistent and powerful but not aggressive. "Grow" in bottle over the next 5 years. Grapes: Tempranillo, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Parraleta Moristel.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pirineos
You can now buy your Marboré wine online at the best price
Marboré wine making
Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature of 28º. The maceration lasts for another 10 days, carrying out the fermentation and aging in new American and French oak barrels for 18 months with complete lees.
What kind of wine is Marboré
The wood appears melted with the fruit and wrapped with a tannin of excellent quality. Very persistent and with great power but without aggressiveness. "It will grow" in the bottle in the next 5 years
The Pyrenees winery
Bodegas Pirineos belongs to the Bodegas Barbadillo group. Native varieties of great oenological value such as Macabeo, Moristel or Parraleta coexist perfectly with the foreign Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay in the vineyards of this winery. A miscegenation that gives its wines its unique character.
Denomination of Origin of Marboré wine
It belongs to the DO Somontano.In this denomination of origin its wines are known for their elegance and personality. Mono varietal elaborations predominate
The vineyard land of the Somontano Designation of Origin has three distinct areas: the mountains, the Somontano and the plains. Its total area is 200,000 hectares, of which about 100,000 are cultivated. Of the latter, 4,400 hectares are dedicated exclusively to the vineyard.
Somontano wines have grape varieties from more than 4,400 hectares of plantation. They are the base from which their good Somontano wines are born: Cabernet-Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Syrah, Garnacha Tinta, Moristel, Parraleta, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Macabeo, Sauvignon Blanc, Garnacha Blanca, Riesling or Alcañón are some of them .
Somontano is characterized by having cold winters and hot summers with significant temperature changes at the end of spring and autumn. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Somontano Denomination of Origin wines have very peculiar characteristics: very good graduation, fruity and with perfect acidity. In conclusion, they are wines very adapted to current tastes. Buying Somontano wine will give us exclusivity and confidence of having chosen our wine correctly.
Varieties of grapes used in Marboré wine
Varieties: Tempranillo, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Moristel and Parraleta.
The clay loam soil makes me adopt those alkaline touches. The average age of the vineyards from 15 to 40 years ago adopts these fruity tones of young wine. The specific microclimate with these temperature contrasts between summer and winter favors the ripening cycles of the grapes. After a manual harvest of the grape at its optimum ripening time, each variety is treated separately.
Marboré wine pairing
Take with stuffed leg of lamb, Red meat, game
Occasions to drink Marboré wine
In celebrations and working meals.
Marboré Wine Quality / Price Ratio
Correct value for money.
Alcohol grade of Marboré wine
Graduation of 13.5º vol.
Ideal drinking temperature of Marboré wine
It is recommended to serve at 16ºC
Marboré wine awards
Mundus Vini 2017: Gold Medal
Berliner Wein Trophy Feb 2016: Gold Medal
Mundus Vini 2013: Gold Medal
CINVE Miami 2011: Gold
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also