- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: Marboré is a wine of great intensity of color and violet tones. Powerful nose with great complexity where the aromas of red fruits, pastries, toasted wood and bitumen coexist with other spices (pepper and cloves), milk and chocolate. The palate is tasty with a surprising volume that remains throughout the tasting. The wood appears fused with the fruit and tannin wrapped with an excellent quality. Very persistent and powerful but not aggressive. "Grow" in bottle over the next 5 years. Grapes: Tempranillo, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Parraleta Moristel.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Great wine bottle Somontano with unique characteristics in the area. The clay loam soil makes them adopt these alkaline touches. The average age of vines from 15 to 40 years old makes them adopt those fruity shades of young wine. The specific microclimate with these temeperatura contrasts between summer and winter favors the ripening cycles of the grape. After a manual collection of the grape at its optimum maturation time, each variety is treated separately. Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature of 28 °. The maceration is continued for 10 more days, fermenting and aging in American and French oak barrels for 18 months with complete lees
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also