Wine Marco Real Colección Privada
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º C
- WINERIES: Marco Real
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: Wine of high layer, of intense garnet color, with violet borders. Nose: On the nose we perceive primary aromas of ripe red fruits, well complemented and balanced with fine and elegant roasted and roasted aromas. Palate: Wide, tasty, voluminous, growing palate, with great persistence and personality marked by balsamic tones brought by the new barrel, together with a large fruit load.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Marco Real
Now you can buy your Marco Real Colleccion Privada wine online for the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Winemaking Marco Real Colleccion Privada
Wine made with grapes harvested by hand from their own vineyards located in Sansol and Torres del Río. After manual selection, the vinification is done by varieties and plots separately. The alcoholic fermentation takes place at a maximum temperature of 30ºC, with macerations of more than 30 days, and the malolactic fermentation takes place in new French oak barrels.
What kind of wine is Marco Real Colleccion Privada
After the selected coupage, the wine ages for 12 months in new oak barrels from the forests of central France, of medium roasting. Subsequently, it is bred in bottle so that it reaches the market at its optimum moment of consumption.
The Marco Real winery
The winery was born in the decade of the 80s.
The grapes with which we elaborate our wines come from the vineyards of our collaborators, as well as from the 200 hectares that we own. In any case, all the vineyards, approximately 300 hectares, are controlled by our technical team, and harvested at the optimum moment of ripeness in order to produce high quality wines.
Denomination of Origin Marco Real Colleccion Privada
It belongs to the DO Navarra. It extends from the south of Pamplona to the basin of the Ebro river.
One of the main characteristics that define the D.O. Navarra is the great diversity of landscapes and climates that covers the 100 km of extension from north to south.
The Atlantic, continental and Mediterranean climates converge in its area.
Variety of grapes used in Marco Real Colleccion Privada
Varieties: Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Graciano.
Selection of varietals from selected vineyards.
Wine pairing Marco Real Colleccion Privada
To accompany game, red meat and poultry, sheep's cheese, legumes and sausages.
Occasions where it is appropriate Marco Real Colleccion Privada
In family meals and celebrations of all kinds.
Price / quality ratio Marco Real Colleccion Privada
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimal service temperature Marco Real Coleccion Privada
It has an alcohol content of 13º and it is recommended to consume at 18º
- There are still no reviews for this product.