Wine Marqués de Tosos Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Tempranillo grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º-19º C
- WINERIES: San Valero
- TASTING NOTES: In sight it offers an attractive cherry red color with ruby and tile tones. On the nose aromas of good intensity and depth are perceived, in which noble woods, toasted and vanilla stand out. The palate is tasty and well balanced, with fine tannins that give it roundness, and a broad, long finish with a harmonious structure.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Marqués de Tosos Crianza/San Valero
- ORIGIN: Cariñena-Zaragoza
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy your Marques de Tosos Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Marques de Tosos Crianza
Its maceration and fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks for 10 days, at a controlled temperature of 26-28 ºC.
It is then aged in American oak barrels for 14 months. Finally it is left to rest in the bottle for 24 months.
What type of wine is Marques de Tosos Crianza
It was aged for 14 months in American oak barrels.
The San Valero winery
It has been operating under this name since 1954. Initially the wines were sold in bulk, but in 1957 the first studies were carried out to install a bottling plant, which was inaugurated in 1962.
Denomination of origin of Marques de Tosos Crianza
The Denomination of Origin Cariñena wine presents an exceptional geographical location of its vineyards, since it is the part of connection between the Ebro Valley and Levante, as well as in the north-south layout that structures the Aragonese territory. Choosing to buy Cariñena wine assures us that we are choosing well, it assures us that we are committed to vineyards with exclusive characteristics. One way to name these wines is to call them; DO Cariñena the wine from the stones.
We located Cariñena in the Ebro Valley, with an extension of land of 14,388 hectares of vineyard. Being an inland territory, the climate of the area is defined as mild temperate, so that winters are cold and summers are very hot. The Cariñena field is an area specially equipped for the production of red and rosé wines, as well as natural sweet wines. A meal with friends or a family celebration will be complete if we add a Cariñena wine.
Grape variety used in Marques de Tosos Crianza
Varieties: Grenache red, tempranillo and cabernet sauvignon
Marques de Tosos Crianza h3 wine pairing
To take with red meats, stews, roasts and barbecues.
Occasions where Marques de Tosos Crianza is appropriate
In family celebrations.
Price / quality ratio Marques de Tosos Crianza
Good price for its quality
Alcohol content of Marques de Tosos Crianza
Graduation of 13º Vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Marques de Tosos Crianza
It is recommended to serve this wine, at a temperature between 18º and 19 ° C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also