Wine Marques de Fonseca
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Vazquez Nieves
- TASTING NOTES: Albariño wine full of sensations where balsamic, citrus, floral and mineral of great complexity, round mouth, full, long aftertaste and its bright yellow lemon, are the noble letter this family winery.
Wine bottle made in a family owned and handmade winery owned by the Vazquez Nieves family, which has a history of several generations in the production of Ribeiro and Rías Baixas wines, dedicated to the production of Galician wines for four generations.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also