Wine Marques de Griñón Caliza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Petit Verdot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Dominio de Valdepusa
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pagos de Familia Marques de Griñon
- TASTING NOTES: Deep purple with bright flashes of cherry. The nose is complex and intense fruit flavors with hints of forest berries and lush ripe cherries that are delicately balanced by a subtle minerality and notes of mint. The palate is broad personality intense wine that is silky, but with great structure, and which stands out for its meatiness and its persistent and balanced finish.
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pagos de Familia Marques de Griñon
Buy your Marques de Griñon Caliza wine online
With this wine we express the personality domain Valdepusa payment. The clay soils in this payment brings power, complexity and intensity to the wines, while the pure limestone subsoil gives elegance and texture to its velvety tannins. It is a blend of Syrah and Petit Verdot that has been created to provide the consumer with a temptingly fruity, stylish and affordable wine, exhibiting a body and a unique personality of this payment. Limited edition of 80,534 numbered bottles.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also