Wine Marques de Griñón syrah
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Dominio de Valdepusa
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pagos de Familia Marques de Griñon
- TASTING NOTES: Apicotado intense red color, nicely covered layer, typical of a long-lived wine. Complex aromas, wisely combining ripe fruit and spicy, balsamic and floral (violets). The palate is powerful, well balanced and tasty, silky, soft acidity and plenty of ripe tannins that give a step in fleshy and velvety mouth.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
Extended maceration for 4 or 5 weeks and aging new barrels and semi new Allier French oak for 15 months in a heated vessel aging.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also