Wine Marques de la Concordia Crianza
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Marques de la Concordia
- TASTING NOTES: View: Red color with cape, very deep. Nose: Intense fruity aroma provided by the Tempranillo variety when wines from selected and harvested grapes are produced in their optimal state of health and maturation. Perfectly assembled with the tones of noble oak wood contributed by its oak aging. Toasted and creamy notes. Palate: Balanced, concentrated and persistent wine.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Marques de la Concordia
- ORIGIN: Cenicero-Spain
You can now buy your Marques de la Concordia Crianza wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Marques de la Concordia Crianza
Alcoholic fertilization without ever exceeding 28ºC. Subsequent cold maceration for about 4 days. Daily pumping over with 'delestage' to separate the seeds (they provide bitterness if they are excessively macerated) from the grapes.
What kind of wine is Marques de la Concordia Crianza
Red wine aged 12 months in American and French oak barrels of medium toast.
The Marques de la Concordia winery
The Marqués de la Concordia wines are part of a global life style project called The Haciendas Company where the most exclusive gourmet products from traditional Spanish haciendas are combined with the best hotel and gastronomic experiences.
Concordia is synonymous with trust, which gives the conviction of believing in a dream and achieving it, dreaming of the best wines and creating them.
Denomination of Origin of the Marques de la Concordia Crianza
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates back to the end of the 19th century, but was not officially formed until 1925. The area that houses this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Tinta.
The wines of this appellation are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Varieties of grapes used in Marques de la Concordia Crianza
100% Tempranillo grape variety. Harvested by hand in the Rioja Alta of vineyards located 600 m above sea level
Vineyard age + 30 years.
Marques de la Concordia Crianza wine pairing
To take with red meats, poultry, sausages and cured cheeses.
Alcohol content of Marques de la Concordia Crianza
It has an alcohol content of 14º vol.
Wine consumption temperature Marques de la Concordia Crianza
It is recommended to consume at a temperature of 18ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also