Wine Marques de la Concordia Selección Especial
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Macabeo grape , Parellada grape , Xarel.lo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Marques de la Concordia
- TASTING NOTES: View: pale yellow, slightly straw colored and fine bubble. Nose: It is a cava with fine citrus aromas and toasted bread due to aging in the bottle. Mouth: it is very balanced, pleasant and prolonged post-taste
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Now you can buy online your Marques de la Concordia Special Selection at the best price
Varieties of grapes used in Marques de la Concordia Special Selection
40% Macabeo, 30% Parellada and 30% Xarel-lo.
The Marques de la Concordia Winery
The wines of Marqués de la Concordia are part of a global lifestyle project called The Haciendas Company where the most exclusive gourmet products of traditional Spanish haciendas merge with the best hotel and gastronomic experiences.
Concordia is synonymous with trust, which gives the conviction of believing in a dream and achieving it, of dreaming about the best wines and creating them.
Denomination of Origin of the cava Marques de la Concordia
Pertaining to the sparkling wines cava. The highest production of these sparkling wines is in the Alto Pendes, but we can also find large cavas in the region of Aragón as is the case of this cava.
Cava sparkling wines are produced in Spain. The region best known for the production of cavas is Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, within the Alto Penedés region. From this region, most of the national production of cava is obtained.
With which to drink the cava Marques de la Concordia
To take with seafood, fatty fish, and rice
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also