Wine Marques de Soria
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Rios Prieto
- TASTING NOTES: View: Clean and bright medium layer, dark red color evolving into brick tones. With unctuous tears Nose: Once oxygenated, it has a high aromatic intensity, balsamic, with an important presence of red fruits such as cherries, strawberries, currants .... white and violet flowers, appearing in continuous evolution aromas of new wood, spicy notes and nuts. Palate: Round and smooth on the palate, without edges, with a retronasal full of a synchronized fruit and wood, tannically friendly, with a long and elegant aftertaste
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
Bottle of red wine Marques de Soria
This winery was founded in Pesquera de Duero in 2000 by the Los Rios Prieto family. The founder was Felix de los Rios Prieto, a native of Pesquera de Duero.
It is a family winery with its own vineyards that produces wines by selecting grapes in the DO Ribera del Duero.
Wine to drink with rice, meat and sausages.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also