Wine Marques de Soria
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Rios Prieto
- TASTING NOTES: View: Clean and bright medium layer, dark red color evolving into brick tones. With unctuous tears Nose: Once oxygenated, it has a high aromatic intensity, balsamic, with an important presence of red fruits such as cherries, strawberries, currants .... white and violet flowers, appearing in continuous evolution aromas of new wood, spicy notes and nuts. Palate: Round and smooth on the palate, without edges, with a retronasal full of a synchronized fruit and wood, tannically friendly, with a long and elegant aftertaste
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Rios Prieto
Now you can buy your Marques de Soria wine online, at the best price
Special features of the wine:
What kind of wine is Marques de Soria
Red wine with 6 months of aging in French and American oak barrels.
The Rios Prieto winery
This winery was founded in Pesquera de Duero in 2000 by the Los Rios Prieto family. The founder was Felix de los Rios Prieto, a native of Pesquera de Duero.
It is a family winery with its own vineyards that produces wines by selecting grapes in the DO Ribera del Duero.
Denomination of origin of Marques de Soria
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Varieties of wine grapes Marques de Soria
Wine made with 100% tempranillo grapes,
The Tempranillo grape used in an important proportion is a thick-skinned grape, which brings body to the wines. It has a low acidity, but it is a grape susceptible to inclement weather.
Wine pairing Marques de Soria
To take with all kinds of meats, pates and sausages.
Occasions where Marques de Soria is appropriate
In all types of meals with meats.
Price / quality ratio Marques de Soria
Good value for money
Graduation and optimum service temperature Marques de Soria
It came with 13.5 vol. alcohol graduation, its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-20º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also